LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
WEB HOLDER: This web portal belongs to NEW ROCK SHOES, S.L. (Hereinafter NEW ROCK) with CIF number B30466783, with registered office for the purpose of complying with art. 10 of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the Industrial Park Urbayecla II Calle Castillarejos, 35, postal code 30510 of Yecla (Murcia) and inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia in Volume 963, Folio 67, Section 8 and Sheet MU17491.
CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES: Any visitor of the portal will have the consideration of user and is obliged to use the portal in a diligent, correct and licit way. By way of example the user is prohibited:
• use of services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order or involving damage to image rights and honor;
• reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify any content on the website unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or is legally permitted;
• perform any act that may be considered an infringement of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to NEW ROCK or to third parties;
• to use the services and in particular information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sale or any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of persons independently Of its purpose, as well as to commercialize or otherwise disclose said information;
CODE OF CONDUCT: Users may contact NEW ROCK as long as they comply with the following code of conduct:
1. NO USERS MAY MAKE ANY PERSON OR ORGANIZATION PASS.
2. IT MAY NOT BE USING AN IRRESPETUOSO AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.
3. IT IS TOTALLY PROHIBITED to submit, quote and recommend companies, or web portals, and generally carry out marketing or spam actions. That type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action and even bring it to the attention of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS:: All contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of NEW ROCK or third parties whose rights In this respect, it has a legitimate NEW ROCK, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
It is strictly forbidden to use all elements of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, with special attention to all the designs of the collections shown.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:NEW ROCK reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, either for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power outages or Any other justified cause.
Consequently, NEW ROCK does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Web or the Services, so that the users' use of them is carried out at their own risk, At any time, NEW ROCK responsibilities may be required in this regard.
In addition NEW ROCK does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of enunciation but not limiting:
• Users' use of materials posted on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the website itself or third party portals.
• The possible damages and damages to the users caused by normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the services and, in general, of the errors or problems that Are generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that make up the service.
• Of the contents of those pages to which the users can access from links included in the web.
• The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to NEW ROCK by contractual means.
Likewise, NEW ROCK excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or to the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in the computer systems as well as in the documents or systems Stored in them, so NEW ROCK will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
• Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of accidental or force majeure And any other unpredictable contingency outside the good faith of NEW ROCK.
• Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operational.
• The errors or damages caused to the website by an inefficient use of the service and bad faith by the user.
• Non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user for sending the requested information.
In any case, NEW ROCK is committed to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user to arrive at a quick and satisfactory solution of the incidence.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES: NEW ROCK does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for damages and losses suffered by access to the Services / third party content through links, links or links of linked sites or the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in NEW ROCK is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can extend the Services offered by the Portal.
NEW ROCK will not be responsible in any way for the result obtained through these links or the consequences that derive from the access by the users to them. These Third Party Services are provided by these, so NEW ROCK can not control and does not control the lawfulness of the Services nor its quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in the valuation and use of the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
It is expressly forbidden the introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes in websites other than NEW ROCK that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of NEW ROCK. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks in non-company websites will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by NEW ROCK.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition that they attend, by writing addressed to NEW ROCK at the electronic address newrock [a] newrock.com
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: For any interpretative or litigious questions that may arise, Spanish law will apply and in case of dispute, both parties agree to submit, with waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Yecla (Spain).